incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Johnzon 0.2-incubating release
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:00:56 GMT
Previously there was a clear rule
1.) do the internal vote and if that succeeds
2.) do another VOTE on the general@incubator list.

This got pretty much blurred up and streamlined. And by that we now have a situation where
not even old IPMC members like me know how to proceed properly. I understand the reason for
this streamlining, but it seems there is no clear guideline right now.

.) Do we need to and how long shall we wait after pinging general@i.a.o ?

.) Do we need to send a ping when an incubator project starts with the VOTE?
.) How to handle multiple release attempts?

I suggest we get this straight to prevent further confusion.

LieGrue,
strub