incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Drill 0.6.0-incubating release
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 01:22:36 GMT
This vote thread looks like a hanging chad.  The current vote count is:

+1 Ted
+1 Lars
+1 Justin
+1 or -1: Grant
-0 Jan

I would love to have a clarification vote from Grant.  I read his concern
and the subsequent messages to mean +1 but I'm a bit biased as I'd like to
see this release go out.  Whatever the case, I suggest we give 24 hours for
additional feedback and then finish the vote.  If Grant does not clarify
his stance, I propose that we ignore his ambiguous vote.  Steven, how does
that sound?

thanks,
Jacques