incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Drill 0.6.0-incubating release
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:23:58 GMT
Sean,

Are you talking about the src distribution after doing the build?

Before doing the build or after [mvn clean], there are no jars in the
distribution.

Videlicet:

*ted:apache-drill-0.6.0-incubating-src$ mvn -q
cleanted:apache-drill-0.6.0-incubating-src$ find . -name
'*.jar'ted:apache-drill-0.6.0-incubating-src$*