incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduation of Apache Drill from the Incubator
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2014 06:33:20 GMT
I have no strong opinion on the graduation, sounds fine, but can I ask
how much of the contribution is not from MapR? I got through the top
10 contributors, making up maybe 95+% of it, and didn't see any
non-employees, if my info is right:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-drill/graphs/contributors although
there are clearly a few in there. It assumes github is an accurate
reflection of contribution too.

As a meta question I'm wondering the extent to which this is a
requirement for graduation from the incubator, to not be so dependent
on one organization. I think we recently saw this isn't a requirement
going in, but is this suggestive that it's not required for graduation
either?