incubator-general mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache DeviceMap Data 1.0.1 incubating
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:51:19 GMT
Ok thanks! I will be sure to allow for more voting time next time around.

<marvin@rectangular.com> </div><div>Date:09/27/2014  6:42 PM  (GMT-05:00)
[VOTE] Apache DeviceMap Data 1.0.1 incubating </div><div>
<reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> So this release only got 2 of the 3 needed votes. Generally, what are the options here
for moving forward?

Leave the vote open.  There's precedent, and it would be really great
to get a DeviceMap release out -- although we always recommend that
people use open ended language to start with.

Marvin Humphrey