incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Storm to a TLP
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 01:20:13 GMT
Hi Guys,

Question for Apache Storm PPMCs, with Apache Storm graduating, why is
the announcement happening at HortonWorks website:

  http://hortonworks.com/blog/apache-storm-graduates-top-level-project/

rather than in https://blogs.apache.org ?

- Henry

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 2:02 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@apache.org> wrote:
> Apache Storm has been incubating since September 2014. Since then we have added 3 additional
committers (with another 2 approved and pending account creation), and performed two releases.
The Storm community recently voted to graduate[1] with 11 +1 votes. Of the 11 votes, 2 were
from IPMC members: