incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0 (incubating)
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:08:54 GMT
Apache Usergrid 1.0 (incubating)  is released!

   +1 Jason K
   +1 John A (binding)
   +1 Lewis M (binding)
   +1 Jake F (binding)
   +1 Jan I (binding)

Big thanks to everybody who helped put together this release and perfect
our release process. I will go ahead and move the files into place so that
they can be copied to the ASF mirrors and prepare a release announcement.

- Dave