incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release RC4 as Apache Usergrid 1.0 (incubating) - CORRECTION
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 21:06:56 GMT
On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 4:58 PM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:

> Hi Dave!
>
> So, I started looking around and I don't think NOTICE is properly
> documented - there are lots of things that would seem to require
> notice that aren't there.
>
> portal/node_modules/bower/node_modules/update-notifier/node_modules/chalk
>
> Chalk, for instance doesn't appear to be documented (/me notes that
> it's a dependency of a dependency of a dependency, but it's still
> bundled with the release.)
>
> There seem to be scores of examples of this, such as:
> portal/node_modules/bower/node_modules/update-notifier/node_modules/semver
>
> Is there something I am missing that obviates the need to document these?

Rats.

That directory should not have been included in the release. It is created
as part of the build process and the contents are fetched by Bower (similar
to how Maven pulls in jars).

Thanks for your attention to detail.

I will have a new set of release files shortly and will restart the vote.

- Dave