incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0 (incubating)
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2014 16:24:55 GMT
During our first vote here on the Incubator General mailing lists, folks
pointed out a couple of problems in our release files.

There were some JavaScript components that we don't need in the source code
release and binary files (DLLs in the Dot-Net SDK) that we cannot ship. The
offending files and directories have now been removed from the release.

We prepared a new release, voted on it on the Usergrid dev list, the vote
passed and now we are ready for voting here on Incubator General.

Please vote now to release Apache Usergrid 1.0 (incubating).

The Usergrid dev list vote thread:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-usergrid-dev/201409.mbox/%3CCAF1aazAeX8UgDSw09ucCmRfNLi_VsR_6un34FEhw%2BzUpevkZgA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Here are the release files for release candidate 6:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/usergrid-1/v1.0.0/

MD5 checksums for release files:

   apache-usergrid-incubating-1.0.0-rc6-source.tar.gz:
   23 2F 12 D3 26 85 34 92  7C 7E A1 ED CF 52 75 71

   apache-usergrid-incubating-1.0.0-rc6-source.zip:
   EF 1E 25 8C 01 F3 E4 6B  A6 60 B9 72 1C 60 17 E7

Upon release the files will be renamed without "rc6" in the filenames, but
they will be the exact same and the above checksums will match.

The git tag for this release is "1.0.0"

Thanks,
Dave