incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Taverna workflow
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 14:18:05 GMT
On 25/09/14 19:19, Suresh Marru wrote:

> If you need a mentor, count me in.
> I actively contribute to Apache Airavata, and will be happy to bring our experiences
from a similar journey. Infact Ross queried on airavata lists few years ago about potential
taverna move to airavata/apache(Ross mentioned it further in this thread), good to see finally
its happening. Integrating plugin community into the apache project (once its voted in) seems
to be a low hanging fruit to diversify.

On 25/09/14 17:36, Suresh Srinivas wrote:
 >   If you you need a volunteer, I am available.

Hi there,

It being Friday, and Stian is about to be away, I've added you both to
the mentors list.  Taverna has a long history so getting as much
experience from mentors will be very valuable.

	Thanks
	Andy

PS I put Michael in as "Not formally a mentor"