incubator-general mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jul...@hydromatic.net>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Optiq 0.9.0 (incubating)
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 07:34:50 GMT
Hi all,

The Optiq community has voted on and approved a proposal to release Apache Optiq 0.9.0 (incubating).
This would be the first release of the Apache Optiq project inside the Incubator.

Pursuant to the Releases section of the Incubation Policy and with the endorsement of two
of our mentors we would now like to request the permission of the Incubator PMC to publish
the release. The vote is open for 72 hours, or until the necessary number of votes (3 +1)
is reached.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Optiq 0.9.0 incubating
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because …

Apache Optiq PPMC

Proposal:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-optiq-dev/201408.mbox/%3CEFDC92D3-2D7A-4D69-96D6-261781F47BA5%40hydromatic.net%3E

Vote result: