incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please Review: IP Clearance for Sqoop Contribution
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 23:11:11 GMT
Arvind,

IP clearance is typically by lazy consensus - see [1].  It appears that
everything is order, assuming you've gone through all the necessary rigors.
 The only weird ting is that the software grant was sent over before the
ticket was created in your JIRA.  Not saying it can't be, just a little odd.

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/