incubator-general mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tooling friendly incubator report
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:54:35 GMT
On 24 August 2014 21:47, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> Here's a first sketch of a YAML based incubator report
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportFormat

looks good, but 2 questions arise after a brief look:

you use the expression "shepherds", thats a new expression to me (I thought
we in TAC was the only the used it).

I thought you would start with the single incubator project reports,
because the board report can to a large extent be generated from those ?

rgds
jan i.