incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Tooling friendly incubator report
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 21:42:48 GMT
On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2014, at 2:35 PM, Marvin Humphrey <marvin@rectangular.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>>> Here's a first sketch of a YAML based incubator report
>>
>> I suggest that those who wish to refactor how the Incubator report is
>> done first take a turn as Report Manager -- familiarizing themselves
>> with the existing toolset, and collaborating with the existing
>> volunteers.
>
> How do I get started?

Run the following command from an Incubator svn checkout:

  python3 report_runbook.py --apache-id=adc --month=9

That will provide you with documented steps, including generated
commands to copy/paste.

The first thing on this month's task list is to send out the "September 2014
Incubator Report Timeline" email.  That's scheduled to happen today.

It turns out that there were tasks from last month which were never completed:

*  Remove expired "monthly" reporting tags in podlings.xml. (Since this wasn't
   done, a few podlings got "reminders" today who should not have.)
*  Prepare the September wiki report template.

I can take care of those a few hours from now unless somebody beats me to it.

Marvin Humphrey