incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Wiki access
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:42:51 GMT
On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Julian Hyde <julian@hydromatic.net> wrote:
> I requested permission to access the incubator wiki last month, and it was
> granted, and I was able to edit https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2014.
> However I am now unable to edit
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2014. It says “immutable page”.
>
> Can I have access to that page, please. My user name is “julianhyde”.

The login name `julianhyde` is definitely there on the ContributorsGroup page.

`Immutable page` is what I see when I'm not logged in, but when I log in that
goes away and I get the editing links.  However, using the "back button" in my
browser causes me to get logged out and then I stay logged out.  I suggest
navigating to the August2014 page and trying to log in again.

HTH,

Marvin Humphrey