incubator-general mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Storm to a TLP
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 03:47:02 GMT
This vote is now closed, and passes with 10 binding +1 votes, and no +0 or -1 votes.

Vote results:

+1:
Chris Mattmann*
John D. Ament*
Ted Dunning*
Henry Saputra*
Justin Mclean*
Jake Farrell*
Andrew Purtell*
Chris Douglas*
Alan D. Cabrera*
Jan Iverson*

*IPMC binding vote

Thank you to everyone who voted.

On behalf of the Apache Storm community, I’d like to thank the the IPMC for everything they
do (and did) to get the Apache Storm project to this milestone. That includes everyone who
helped directly, as well as indirectly.

-Taylor

On Aug 18, 2014, at 5:02 PM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@apache.org> wrote:

> Apache Storm has been incubating since September 2014. Since then we have added 3 additional
committers (with another 2 approved and pending account creation), and performed two releases.
The Storm community recently voted to graduate[1] with 11 +1 votes. Of the 11 votes, 2 were
from IPMC members: