incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Tooling friendly incubator report
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:54:31 GMT

On Aug 24, 2014, at 2:16 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>>> but its just my opinion, and if incubator is used to work differently, I
>>> will not be the one to propose big changes.
>>
>> This is pretty much how it works now.  As I mentioned above, I am merely proposing
>> that we use a more structured YAML file instead of a wiki page.
>
> On that note: I *really* would like to start using YAMLized version
> for our Sep report.

I think that we'll stick w/ the wiki for September's report.  We need to work out things like
where to put the YAML file.

Where should we put the YAML file.  It needs to be in a place where all committers have R/W
access.  I was thinking:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/data/reports

Then the data can be automatically available via

http://incubator.apache.org/data/reports

Regards,
Alan