incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeviceMap BrowserMap version 1.4.1
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 09:40:44 GMT
Hi,

+0 binding. I consider changing to +1 if some one posts a [VOTE][RESULT] clearly indicating
how many votes RC2 actually got and/or explain the situation.

- vote thread may have issues (see below)
- signatures are hashes good
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE all good
- release artefact name contains incubating
- no binaries in source release
- all source files have headers

I think RC2 may not have 3 +1 votes, as the votes for RC1 and RC2 are in the same thread.
It looks like RC1 does have enough (but there's a few committer votes in there so hard to
tell). It looks to me that RC2 was released on July 18 and only got +1 vote.

To be fixed in next release:
The RC should be hosted on https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/devicemap.
I assumed RC2 is the one  being considered for release as it matches the git tag.

Thanks,
Justin