incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Tez from Apache Incubator to TLP
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 13:50:10 GMT
Looks like a good catch Sebb. Both could probably be more specific
and look similar (maybe a cut/paste from Mesos which is a similar type
of application?)

Hitesh et al can you try and come up with a better sentence in the
graduation resolution to describe Tez and then make sure it's consistent
in both places noted below?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.