incubator-general mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tez-0.4.1-incubating RC0
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:21:32 GMT
I checked this RC, based on my check-list:

 - Signatures and message digests are good.
 - The LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER and README for the source artifact are
all good
 - CHANGES.txt is good.
 - Able to build the tars out of the source tar ball.

Here's my +1 (binding) for the latest RC.

Thanks,
Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE