incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.2.incubating (RC1)
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 06:55:49 GMT
Thanks Justin for the vote.

- We will take care of naming in next release.

- As for keeping eclipse .settings, .project as part of source, we have
taken this step. The rational behind this is, HDT is eclipse plugin and the
eclipse stores some metadata info which is difficult to be generated by
maven. Thus we discussed this out in HDT-39[1] and kept the settings are
part of source. For .gitignore files I have created a JIRA[2] for the same.

regards,
Rahul

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDT-39
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDT-64