incubator-general mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Falcon version 0.5-incubating
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:54:21 GMT
I also suggest you look at these for the next release.
- a few files may be missing Apache headers (.twiki and .patch files)
twiki as I have explained earlier has a limitation on comments. I did add a
license.txt in the folder granting ALv2 as you had suggested in an earlier
rc.

- Is copyright year correct in NOTICE?
Yes.

- source release contains patch files - are these needed?
This is a mistake and will correct it.

--
Regards,
Venkatesh