incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Tez from Apache Incubator to TLP
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 04:35:35 GMT
Hi,

+1 (binding)

>   - we generate the website from our master branch and not a release. Is that an issue
No issue I can see there. Having to vote every time you wanted to release the web site would
be be rather cumbersome.

> - the 0.5 SNAPSHOT shows up on the website as a result of the above.
Would be be best IMO if this can be removed.

>   - With respect to the members/committers on the team-list page
Up to you to consider and perhaps or perhaps not do something about it.

> For all committer ICLAs, I believe as per http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#tez,
all folks should have filed ICLAs
Thanks for checking. You might want to update the status page (under establish a list of active
committers) with that information. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://incubator.apache.org/projects/tez.html