incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DeviceMap BrowserMap version 1.4.1
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 08:27:52 GMT
Hi,

Changing my vote to +1 binding.

For the next release you might want to consider voting on each RC separately, it makes reviewing
votes a lot easier. Some projects allow votes to carry over if changes are trivial between
RCs, you might want to consider that. This is basically what you did here from what I can
see but it would be clearer to people outside the project if it done in a little more formal
way. In the same situation I would of canceled the first RC, started the vote for the second
RC and stated what votes had been carried over.

Thanks,
Justin