incubator-general mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Tez from Apache Incubator to TLP
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 18:52:11 GMT
The vote to graduate Apache Tez to a top-level project has passed with 15 binding +1s, another
+1 from Abiola A Balogun ( possibly a spam bot ) and no -1s.

Arun C Murthy *
Bertrand Delacretaz *
Chris Mattmann *
Henry Saputra *
Alan Gates *
Ted Dunning *
Chris Douglas *
Alan Cabrera *
Devaraj Das *
Justin Mclean *
Sergio Fernandez *
Abiola A Balogun
Roman Shaposhnik *
Jake Farrell *
Jakob Homan *
Steve Loughran *

Thanks to everyone for voting. I will now proceed with the steps detailed in http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#top-level-board-proposal.

thanks
— Hitesh

On Jun 30, 2014, at 9:16 PM, Hitesh Shah <hitesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello folks
>
> Tez entered incubation in February, 2013. Since then, we have made progress towards graduation[1].
The Tez community recently voted positively towards graduation[2] with 27 +1s.
> Of the 27, there were 5 IPMC votes from our mentors:
> 	- Alan Gates
>        - Arun C. Murthy
>        - Chris Mattman
>        - Chris Douglas
>        - Jakob Homan
>
> Now, I would like to ask the IPMC to vote for the graduation of Apache Tez.
>
> Please VOTE to indicate if Apache Tez is ready to graduate as a Top Level Project. The
board resolution is included below.