incubator-general mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: July report project list
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 08:59:08 GMT
So, the current (or past?) shape of podlings.xml is on me.  I was
going off of what I was already looking at in the file.

- When does a podling get three months listed in the monthly tag?
If there's a description of how this value is meant to behave, that
would help.  Are new podlings the ones signed up with month w/ the
next 3 months specified?  Who's responsible for clearing this?

For podlings that don't report, do they simply get monthly=true and
next month as the value?

John