incubator-general mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2014 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 08:28:22 GMT
Hi,

I think Flink (formerly known as Stratosphere) also has to report monthly,
since we are in the first three months of our incubation. We are not in the
list with the monthly projects here:
http://incubator.apache.org/report-groups.txt
I think Optiq is also missing in that list.

I added Flink to the June report. Let me know if I should remove it again.