incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Do we still need release metrics as part of the report?
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 00:25:35 GMT
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Jake Farrell <jfarrell@apache.org> wrote:

> Why not take them from the voting status page [1], and looks like its
> started to fall behind again. I'll go through and clean up again over the
> next couple days

IMO, the voting status page has achieved its purpose and should be
retired. Many thanks to those who have worked on it over the years.

I don't think the information it provides would be accurate enough to
rely on for reporting, since the day that the third IPMC +1 arrives
and the day that the email is sent which convinces the tool that the
vote has closed may be very far apart.

Marvin Humphrey