incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Do we still need release metrics as part of the report?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 20:55:44 GMT
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <rvs@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> One thing that I noticed in the report is that the detailed
>> metrics around releases are missing. Do folks think
>> there's a value in having them?

Here are the metrics that were provided in the May report:

 It took 2-13 days for the third IPMC vote to arrive.

    Release                               VOTE start  Third IMPC +1  Days
    phoenix-3.0.0-incubating              April 01    April 03       3
    phoenix-4.0.0-incubating              April 01    April 03       3
    tez-0.4.0-incubating                  April 01    April 04       4
    hdt-0.0.1.incubating                  April 18    May 01         13
    apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating         April 15    April 17       3
    twill-0.2.0-incubating                April 03    April 07       4
    metamodel-4.1.0-incubating            May 03      May 04         2

Thanks,
Roman.