incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Celix as TLP
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 22:36:00 GMT
> Personally, I don't feel this is a big deal. The PMC size is appropriate
> given the overall project size. That said, I'd like to make two points:
>    * in general, for a smaller project like Celix I'd like to encourage folks
>      to consider PMC == committers

That is the case with Celix, correct? Looking at the status page, I only
see "committers" and no PMC list.

I would note that the number of PMC members concerns me a bit since the
most recent release process took more than a month b/c there weren't
enough VOTEs. That is somewhat tempered by the fact that the project
seems to have added two PMC/committers since 1.0.0.

Also of mild concern is that Celix missed its April report (it did
report in May).

Best,

jzb
--