incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Board Report Reminder
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2014 23:55:57 GMT
Hi,

Kalmut also didn't report after I emailed their dev list. Looks like they may be in a bit
of trouble, commit and mail list activity is very low level and RC3 of their last release
(way back in October 2013) looks like it been left hanging when it didn't get any votes by
the IPMC. [1]

The December report mentions a release on the 22nd Nov 2013 [2] but I'am unable to find it
voted on it on the incubator list. Anyone know what happened here?

The March report talks about moving toward graduation [3[, so looks like they may be stuck
at the final step and need our help?

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201310.mbox/%3c524A72F1.7000803@nanthrax.net%3e