incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] json as new incubator project
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2014 10:29:56 GMT

Hi!
commons might be an option. But we still would need to go through the incubator.
Otoh Commons proved not to be very JSR friendly to be honest. We had this discussion for BVal
etc, and recent JCS discussions where also not in favour for it. I'd be happy to host it over
there though.

Christian, txs for bringing up noggit. Didn't even know it. How far is it away from the SOLR
version? And to which degree does it cover JSON? Anyone who knows the SOLR code think we could
split this out form SOLR if this version is better?

Romains code is pretty good already. But it uses antlr for parsing. Not sure how much this
is a blocker when it comes to performance tuning and cutting down the size of the JAR yet.

LieGrue,
strub