incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release Sentry incubating version 1.3.0-rc3
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 11:45:43 GMT
Hi,

Looks good re signatures, licence, notice file etc etc

I did notice a couple of very minor issues that can be addressed in later releases:
- NOTICE has 2013 rather than 2014
- README.md is plain text not markdown format

But I was unable to get the soirce package to compile. Most likely issue at my end - do you
have  any idea / advice on what the issue may be?

mvn install -DskipTests

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (download-hadoop)
on project sentry-tests-hive: An Ant BuildException has occured: exec returned: 127

Thanks,
Justin