incubator-general mailing list archives

From Seetharam Venkatesh <venkat...@innerzeal.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Falcon version 0.5-incubating
Date Sat, 24 May 2014 06:40:44 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thanks for reviewing the release artifacts.

> NOTICE and LICENCE seem to contain too much (see believe)
We will take care of this for the next release. Is this a blocker for the
release?

> There's a binary in the release
This is in test source and is used to run a workflow which only uses jar
files. Again, since this is part of test code, is this a blocker for the
release?

Some minor issues:
> - release is missing "apache" in it filename
You mean the file names in the release should have apache as the prefix?

> - DISCLAIMER, CHANGES, LICENSE, NOTICE etc don't usually have .txt suffix
Will fix.

> - Seems that you can only compile with Java 1.6 and not 1.7  this should
be mentioned in the release notes
Will add.

> - The compile instructions assume you are checking out from version
control rather than compiling the source release
Will add

> - .twik documentation files may need ALv2 headers
Maven Doxia plugin fails to convert to html if we add the headers. Will
explore.

Thanks for your time!

--
Regards,