incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel incubating 4.1.0-RC1
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 23:10:10 GMT
Hi,

+0 (binding) if the binary file question (see below) can be answered I'd vote +1

Signatures and hashes all good
DISCLAIMER correct
Filename contains "incubating"
NOTICE and LICENCE good (note that the year is wrong)
All source file have correct headers (there's a few .csv, .xml and .txt files without headers
that you may want to fix in a later release)
Can compile from source

I did notice a couple of binary files in the release - there's no jars or the like and most
seem to be excel test files or similar. But the following file looks like a serialised java
class - is that allowed?

MetaModel-4.1.0-RC1-incubating/core/src/test/resources/metamodel-3.0-default-row.ser

Thanks,
Justin