incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 18:34:31 GMT
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 09:49:02AM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> Based on the previous discussion of accepting Brooklyn into the Apache
> Incubator as a podling, I'd like to call a vote for this now.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator
> [ ] +/-0 Indifferent to the acceptance of Brooklyn
> [ ] -1 Do not accept Brooklyn because...
>
> The proposal can be found here:
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BrooklynProposal
>
> (For the IPMC members, I believe we typically "lock" the proposal page
> making it read-only during the voting.  I'm not sure how to do this, or
> if I'm remembering correctly.  Can someone clarify?  I'll watch that
> page to be sure there are no changes during the voting process.)
>
> -chip

With 21 +1 votes (plenty binding), and no other votes, the vote passes.
Welcome to the incubator Brooklyn!

+1 votes (binding)
Marcel Offermans
David Nalley
Henry Saputra
Jake Farrell
Andrei Savu
Alex Karasulu
Alan Cabrera
Olivier Lamy
Mohammad Noureldin
Sergio Fernández
Paul Fremantle
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
John Chambers
Jim Jagielski
Joe Brockmeier

+1 votes (non-binding)
Andrea Turli
Duncan Johnston Watt
Sebastien Goasguen
Lakmal Warusawithana
Alex Heneveld
Imesh Gunaratne

I will start the process of bootstrapping the project now...  and will
communicate with brooklyn-dev@googlegroups.com as we get ready for you
to join the new incubator.apache.org lists.