incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Khuram U. Khalid" <Khuramkha...@mta.tv>
Subject Need Write Access for Incubator Wiki
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 11:49:04 GMT
Hi,

I wish to submit a project proposal and would like to create a Wiki page for it. However,
it seems I do not have permission to create even my home page. Please can you grant write
access to the following username?

KhuramKhalid

Many thanks, and looking forward to your kind reply.

Kind regards,
Khuram U. Khalid

This message contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and/or its attachments,
you may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any part of its contents
) or take any action in reliance on it. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.