incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Nalley <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Stratosphere
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 00:48:38 GMT
>>> That is a significant issue that will need to dealt with during incubation.
>>> Good trademarks are very difficult to come up with.
>> "Stratosphere" is also uncomfortably close to "Stratos".
>> The sooner that this can be considered the better.
> I agree, and, as per Ted's email, we would like to resolve the name issue as soon as
possible during the incubation phase.

I'd really urge you to deal with this before you enter incubation.
Changing mailing lists, tree or repository names is a needless waste
of energy if you know ahead of time that you can't continue using the

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message