incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Stratos as a TLP
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:44:40 GMT
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 8:50 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Since entering Incubation in June 2013, the stratos podling has evolved and is now ready
to self-govern. The community has extensively debated graduation readiness [1] and overwhelmingly
voted positively [2]. As far as I can tell the project status is up to date [3]. The name
search has concluded with approval [4] and trademark/website/branding  have been discussed
at various times and the donor (WSO2) has willingly co-operated and all queries were satisfactorily
resolved (please refer to dev and private list discussions).

> This thread is to start a IPMC discussion on Stratos TLP readiness and identity and address
any remaining issues (if exist). Below is the draft resolution.

> I want to take a tangent and convey my personal appreciation for hands-on and diligent
mentoring from Noah, Chip and Ant (especially Noah). I have learnt some more in the process
and I recommend first time mentors to surf startos lists for precedence.

> Cheers,
> Suresh
> (Stratos Mentor)
>
> [1] - http://markmail.org/thread/6tm4bh6rezcxxy45