incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] [IP CLEARANCE] Apache Flex-related Donation from Adobe
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 05:59:42 GMT
Hi,

This donation contains quite a few binary files (pdfs, gif, jpeg, even a coueple of mp3s)
but not unusual give the native of the donation (mostly technical documentation and examples).

There a few files which are problematic I think:
- There several testdrive_win.car and testdrive_mac.car files that contain among other files
Adobe Flex 4.1 framework swz's and swfobject.js.
- Adobe Flex framework swz  files and playerProductInstall.swf can be found in several places
as well eg ./ADCExport_expanded/devnet/flex/testdrive/testdrive_files/FlexWebTestDrive_CF/testdrive_setup/testdrive_setup_JAVA/test/
- And as much as I would like this to be donated I'm sure it can't be:
./TourDeFlex/src/objects/AIR20/Globalization/srcview/Sample-AIR2-Globalization/libs/playerglobal.swc
- This file probably contains fonts that need to be licenced:
./flexpmd/flexunit-theme/src/main/resources/fonts/fonts.fla
- Looks like Squiggly uses Hunspell (GPL/MLP dual licence) - may need to double check that
none of it licence headers have been replaced with Apache ones

Thanks,
Justin