incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:49:02 GMT
Based on the previous discussion of accepting Brooklyn into the Apache
Incubator as a podling, I'd like to call a vote for this now.

[ ] +1 Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator
[ ] +/-0 Indifferent to the acceptance of Brooklyn
[ ] -1 Do not accept Brooklyn because...

The proposal can be found here:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BrooklynProposal

(For the IPMC members, I believe we typically "lock" the proposal page
making it read-only during the voting.  I'm not sure how to do this, or
if I'm remembering correctly.  Can someone clarify?  I'll watch that
page to be sure there are no changes during the voting process.)

-chip