incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.1.incubating (RC3)
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 05:17:46 GMT
Hi,

> The Vote is already 5 days old and we still require 2 more votes from the
> IPMC.

I took a look but was unable to get the source package to compile on OSX probably an issue
at my end or is it an unsupported platform?

Everything else (signatures, rat report, DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, NOTICE and no binaries except
images) all checked out fine.

One very minor issue is that the NOTICE file has the wrong year in it (2013) but that can
be fixed in the next release. Some (even minimal) instructions on how to compile if there
are any prerequisites would be helpful in future releases.

Thanks,
Justin