incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <>
Subject Flex IP Clearance
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:43:47 GMT
Despite having the best mentors one could hope for, it appears the Apache
Flex PMC missed one thing, which is that all SGAs needed to go through the
IP Clearance process.  We did review the IP before it went into the repos,
but we did not fill out forms and get approval from Incubator.

Adobe has made several donations.  All but one is already in a repo.  And
Digital Primates made another which is also in a repo.  It appears that
the Digital Primates donation may have some file header and copyright
issues that need to be sorted out, which prompted a question on
legal-discuss and the discovery that we had not followed the clearance
process completely.

Should we now retroactively submit the IP Clearance forms?  Or are there
other steps we need to take first?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message