incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.0.0 incubating RC1
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:14:52 GMT
The 4.0.0 release has the same problems as the 3.0.0 release.

Spurious files in source bundle
Incorrect NOTICE file in binary bundle
Source bundle does not agree with Git tag even after allowing for the
spurious RAT files - some other files have differences from the tag.
There are also some files missing from the source bundle (apart from
.gitignore, which is OK to omit)