incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 3.0.0 incubating RC1
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:09:53 GMT
On 25 March 2014 22:01, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org> wrote:
> Pardon, got -bin and -src crossed mentally, indeed they are there.
>
> Looks like src was packaged after running the RAT check.  Does this require
> a new RC?

If I were the RM I would respin the RC for this sort of packaging error.

But in this case there are other more serious errors, the binary NOTICE file.

And most important, please establish why the Git tag does not agree
with the source archive, otherwise the new RC may also be faulty in
that regard.

It's vital that all files in the source bundle can be traced back to
the source code control system.