incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Report Manager for April
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:48:14 GMT
On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 11:58 PM, Marvin Humphrey
<marvin@rectangular.com> wrote:
> Greets,
>
> We haven't recruited a Report Manager for April yet, and many
> potential candidates will be occupied with preparations for ApacheCon.
> I'll volunteer for another month.  Roman, how about we divide tasks
> the same as last time?

Thank a million for helping out -- division of labor like last time
sounds perfect to me!

> I plan on leaving May to someone else, though. :)

Yup. The question is -- how can we strongly encourage
folks to step up? If we don't see anybody volunteering
I'm all for creative ideas of I dunno... report manager
duty lottery (along the lines of jury duty lottery)..

Thanks,
Roman.