incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Allura from the Incubator
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 01:23:48 GMT
HI,

Just a minor thing (IMO). I was just taking a look at [1] and what strikes me is a lack of
ASF branding.

While it's clear in the text and from the domain that the project is an ASF one, the subtitles
"Forge software for hosting software projects" and "Brought to you by: brondsem, masterbunnyfu,
rbowen, vansteenburgh" and lack of links back to the ASF don't immediately give that impression.

I also looked at where I thought the release should be published [2] and it contains no files.
Is that the correct location? That's the path in the release guidelines. [2]

It also quite hard for someone outside the project to see what is happing on the mailing list
due to the large amount at allure ticket emails. Have you consider having a separate issues
list?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/wiki/Apache%20Allura%20(incubating)%20Wiki/