Correction: “has not transitioned to the Apache v2 license” should  read “has now transitioned to the Apache v2 license”.

On Feb 13, 2014, at 10:49 AM, P. Taylor Goetz <ptgoetz@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the input!

The majority of the codebase was originally developed by Nathan Marz, and it includes significant contributions from Yahoo!.

The project was originally licensed under the Eclipse Public License, but has not transitioned to the Apache v2 license.

If putting those attributions in the NOTICE file is not the correct thing to do, please let me know the right way to handle it.

It was still 2013 when I last updated the NOTICE file. I’m not sure if that is a blocker for release or not.

- Taylor