incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Tajo from the Incubator
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 21:21:35 GMT
Thanks David!





-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley <david@gnsa.us>
Reply-To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
Date: Monday, February 24, 2014 1:20 PM
To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
Cc: "dev@tajo.incubator.apache.org" <dev@tajo.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Tajo from the Incubator

>Yep - +1 (binding)
>
>On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:17 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (3980)
><chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
>> Awesome, thanks David, so is that your +1 for graduation?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Chris
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: David Nalley <david@gnsa.us>
>> Reply-To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
>> Date: Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:15 PM
>> To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
>> Cc: "dev@tajo.incubator.apache.org" <dev@tajo.incubator.apache.org>
>> Subject: Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Tajo from the Incubator
>>
>>>On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 2:02 AM, Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik@apache.org>
>>>wrote:
>>>> Hi David,
>>>>
>>>> Thank you for your checking.
>>>> We updated the Tajo website according to the checklist.
>>>> http://tajo.incubator.apache.org/
>>>>
>>>> Please check the site. If there are still missing things, please teach
>>>>me.
>>>>
>>>> Best regards,
>>>> Hyunsik Choi
>>>>
>>>
>>>Thanks for the fast fixes, Hyunsik. Looks good to me.
>>>
>>>--David
>>>
>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>>>For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
>>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
>>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org


Mime
View raw message