incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <>
Subject Re: Incubator ApacheCon presentations
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 16:36:22 GMT
I think one of the topics to be covered is about quality.

Perception in incubator that it is a low quality so some podlings want
to graduate ASAP without learning fully the ropes of being ASF

- Henry

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Suresh Marru <> wrote:
> These are great topics Marvin, looking foreword for them.
> Hi All,
> I am planning to propose a talk targeted for recently graduated incubator podlings. Along
with sharing my own experiences, I want to highlight importance of giving back to IPMC by
hanging around and helping future podlings, and most importantly some of the pitfalls to avoid
once we move into self-governance mode.
don’t need to overwhelm the mailing list and choose to directly email me at smarru at a.o